Incurance is Is This the XRP Killer?? Is J.P. Morgan Coin the New Standard? [Ripple XRP News] insurance car insurance home insurance in islam insurance europe

How to make money from Is This the XRP Killer?? Is J.P. Morgan Coin the New Standard? [Ripple XRP News]

Hey Altcoin Daily Team!

You are going to like this video. Watch!

Like. Comment. Subscribe.

Twitter:

JP Morgan is rolling out the first US bank-backed cryptocurrency to transform payments business

J.P. Morgan Creates Digital Coin for Payments

JPM Coin competes with Ripple

JP Morgan Might Have Just Killed The Ripple XRP Dream

WHERE WAS RIPPLE IN THIS?

Why JP Morgan’s ‘Bitcoin Killer’ isn’t Even a Real Cryptocurrency

The Case Against BankCoin

Infographic: Companies using XRP (Ripple, xRapid)

***********************************************************************

BTC: 39ZKAcnGWGoUjyTCErGyHGSYzhHLmdxxme

#Bitcoin #XRP #Ripple #Bakkt #Crypto #Ethereum #cryptocurrency #news #btc #Invest #eth #litecoin #altcoin #altcoins #eos #forex #money #best #trading #bitcoinmining #trader #cryptocurrencies #top #investing #stocks #marketanalysis #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #motivation #coinbase #stocks #wallstreet #investor #ico #wealth #bullish #bearish #cryptolive #altcoindaily

***NOT FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR TAX ADVICE! JUST OPINION! I AM NOT AN EXPERT! I DO NOT GUARANTEE A PARTICULAR OUTCOME I HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE! YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS! THIS IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT! USE ALTCOIN DAILY AS A STARTING OFF POINT!

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, electroneum, tron, best altcoin buys, hodl, vechain, 10x, 100x, investment strategies, 2019, 2020, eos, stellar lumens, omisego, top altcoins 2019, dogecoin, bitcoin etf, elastos, bitcoin cash, Bitcoin scam, bitcoin crash, bakkt, xrp, cardano, ripple, bitcoin bottom, bull run, should I buy bitcoin, bittorent, bakkt, jp morgan, jpm coin, ripple, xrp

XRP

• Crows 2332 says:

Summed up well. Anyone getting butthurt about his video, seriously needs to invest in a cry closet before investing in any more crypto!

• JPM coin is an IOU of an IOU 1:1 ration 1 USD for 1 JPM coin means nothing = nothing. BAD investment let them keep themselves as a Private Club Bankers Coin that eats its own tail. Fire Sale that Burns until all the items are gone then a Fizzle and nothing.

• Mike Tibet says:

love your vids. You really challenge me. I am confused if other banks make their own stable coins I still see friction in the how money is moved around the world. 1) you still need a bridge between the two bank stable coins. 2) with a stable coin doesn't the bank need to have funds tired up to back their stable coins? With so called decentralized crypto (btc, dash, XRP, etc) they wouldn't have these problems. Love to hear people's thoughts.

• N B says:

You asked for comments so here goes … I can understand why Crypto enthusiasts won't like 'JPM Coin' since it doesn't offer the chance of making huge gains at others expense. It isn't really a coin, more a token to speed up transaction settlement (at present). I trust the banks more than I trust Bitcoin … and I hate banks! If the banks do eventually introduce a public Crypto that is stable and backed by fiat, then it will be real currency and not the Ponzi fake currency that is Bitcoin, though I don't see a need for bank Crypto. Why trust an unregulated, unbacked, fake wannabe currency that is unsafe to use and decentralised? If you are a fraudster or live in a crisis zone, then fine, but not for anyone else. At least JPM Coin won't be deliberately slowed down and contributing to global warming because it is private. And the real killer … if they ever make crypto available for the public you can bet that all of it will be convertible back to fiat, unlike Bitcoin which isn't backed so a bank run would leave many investors with nothing! If you really want Crypto, then you'll like bank Crypto, but if you want a get rich quick Ponzicoin, then Bitcoin is the way to go. Sorry XRP.

• michael v says:

just remeber jpm coin -> xrp-> whatever the other side wants

xrp still has to be used

• I do not have any XRP.I was wondering why this wonder coin wasn't listed on Coinbase. I had my hesitations on it because of the integration of bank's. I believe Coinbase know's what's going on, that's why it isn't listed. However I'm pulling on Ripple to succeed and JPM to stumble and realize their fault's.Xrp is ready and JPM has just begun. Why would you want to purchase a coin where there will be no value to it,bedide's itself. Makes no sense to me,because we all know the rich need a profit😕Love you're net's,keep it up 😉

• Bedide's means besides and mews mean news 😀

• I'm sorry nets mean news 😐

• Crypto Nomad says:

This centralized shitcoin ain't going anywhere. It's an internal coin only. No ordinary person will be able to purchase it on an exchange ever. It will never see an exchange. Next there will be a Wells Fargo coin and a Shell Gas coin and Quick Check coin etc!! Last attempt at combating crypto and Bitcoin. Most Block chains take years to build, perfect and maintain. These guys have a ton of $ but it's still not something that can be created an implemented over night. So when they pay my corporation for an account settlement in JPM coin wtf do I do with their shitcoin. How do I turn it into usable funds? This is a joke! I can't wait tot see it fail.

• John Clay says:

Maybe not the smartest guy in the room but a lot smarter than me. Keep up the great videos!

• One thing I do not like about working the service industry is holidays, yes working the holidays. This was a big one it is a big weekend , and is not over. Huge today , Barr in , Steve Munchkin 👇🏾(🤔Silver) , Q on target , & the Federal Reserve under control. Think audit. As I said I kicked CHASE to the curb, here it comes. The JPM Coin. Yes, a tick in that 💩coin Ripple's back all ready. 🐝 Bankers – 😝 BE the BANK. Peer to Peer is the answer‼️👍🏽🙉 What? Come on peoples.

• Thank you Altcoin daily for shedding light on this topic. Unfortunately JPM coin is a joke coin, just another coin to derail and confuse the the sheep. 🤙XRP got some legs, been around for a few years now. Potential thank you

• Its like a million xrp hodl´ers all cried out at once then were silenced!!………..i only joke ofc, if you are going up against banking, expect resistance, lots of it. They are the biggest sharks on the planet.

• NichoTBE says:

Its all about control

• Altcoin daily do u think its possible for xrp to reach 589? Cause i am thinking of selling my xrp for better coin like deeponion and skycoin both have brilliant projects and huge potential for x gains the both have very low coin supply

• Mark .Twain says:

Sold all my XRP at a loss, can't take more risks, this coin costed me a fortune… I'm glad I got rid of it.

• John Leslie says:

So JP bag bitcoin but now come up with their own coin🤔
    It’s a fake coin

• Jeremy Pace says:

So you're saying this is a "Microsoft", or an ultralarge corporation making its' own software program, rather than go out and buy out an existing format that is almost a global standard. The smaller inventor/user base finds itself almost instantaneously rendered obsolete overnight. A crypto-currency not open-sourced, with unknown triggers, uses, and sub-programs. A way to evolve the current banking system, rather than a paradigm shift.
    This was expected. This is the reason a grass-roots effort must get multinational support from common people before the technology is preempted, denied, modified, or copied by governments.

• Chris Wood says:

XRP FAKE SCAM BANKSTER garbage coin. Please watch this short
    video before you commit.

• I'm confused. Wasn't JP Morgan (along with Intel, Microsoft and others) supposed to be backing Ethereum?

• Rune Glaesel says:

XRP is being accepted more and more as a currency just as BTC even though Ripple are focusing more on banks. The best tech will the race even if banks won't use XRP.

• Top Secret says:

Can't wait for Mortgage Back Security Coin!!! I'll stick to Bitcoin!

• SAL says:

The writing is on the wall for XRP. Banks are obviously going to choose stablecoins issued by the largest banks, and then that's when the central banks offer their own stablecoin. XRP has no future because in the future banks won't choose XRP over things like JPMcoin.

• M Evans says:

Please do some honest research on XRP and how it functions. You will find out that the JPM Coin presents no threat whatsoever to it. Actually if all the banks did the same thing they would just create more friction in the b2b world and therefore provide more opportunity for XRP. Remember the JPM coin is NOT a cross border settlement solution. Otherwise I enjoy your channel. 😊

• Joe Avianne says:

Listen altcoin daily KBC has a market cap of 327,000,000 million on etherscan the info was just released if coin market would to list this info it would blast us in the top 20

• lol yall are so desperate its pathetic.. you don't have to be pro xrp, but at least have some respect for yourself, you are being a damn fool… jpm coin is a chucky cheese coin… XRP IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN EVERYONE'S COINS.. deal with it… ripple went for the jugular long ago.. GOOGLE, ANDRESEEN HOROWITZ, PETER THIEL, IDG, SBI, etc etc are the original backers of ripple.. xrp is king… ciao

• xrp is fucked, get out while you can, jpm does not need xrp

• I wonder what Warren Buffet thinks about JPMcoin

• David Smith says:

Maybe they (JPM) are testing blockchain for real world then adopt XRP. Why? Like already stated, each bank having it's own will never work. So test it themselves for function, then move to XRP. The problem I do see with XRP is not being stable.

• inmotion says:

What else to expect by the big greedy US banks, the ones who are the reason of the global financial crisis back before (2007) and the next one (coming soon). They are so greedy and thats why they will never use other coin that is out of their control!

• your brother says:

Hello all the respectable friends. I am very sad, I am so shy that I ask you to help me financially. I can only find you in this world and in the Internet world. I have severe financial …difficulties and I can not speak more
    To help me at any price $ 10, 20 or 1000 or any price … will really be a direct cause of my happiness and happiness of my family ……

My BTC wallet

34c3U4dLTcv6zK3sxme1255nVx6CtiBM7z

• Do not sell your XRP. Ever! JP Morgan and his coin are a mere bluff.
    An XRP coin is based on a real technology whereas a JP Coin will be nothing than a printing paper money like.

• Marcos H says:

Question: So how does one jump from Quorum to XRP to ETH and BTC blockchains. Answer they use QNT.

• Why didn't you talk about SBI's S coin? They are creating their own token as well. They also own 10% of ripple. And 60% of R3.

• adrian A says:

Enjoy the channel, Be interesting to see who will be more successful you or your brother for investing in xrp please revisit in 3years

• Michael Long says:

It sounds like JPM stole Xrp 's Idea because they didnt want to loose money It sounds like there being greedy making there own coin.

• Michael Long says:

It sounds like bs to me I dont like it Im still with Xrp And i think they will still moon in the long run

• Michael Long says:

I hope all our other bank partners dont make there own coins and tokens not right

• Deepak Joshi says:

People just don't understand biggest use case of XRP (via Ripple's product xRapid) is on demand liquidity without banks holding XRP and eliminating the need of nostro/vostro accounts. Can you do this with JPM coin, no absolutely not.