Incurance is Ripple XRP: JPMorgan Chase Makes the First Move !!! Institutions are Coming insurance car insurance home insurance in islam insurance europe

How to make money from Ripple XRP: JPMorgan Chase Makes the First Move !!! Institutions are Coming

BUY A Ledger Nano & Keep your XRP SAFE: https://www.ledger.com?r=56f42fcb7175

Brad Garlinghouse The Case Against BankCoin

Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/jungleincxrp

Join me on Facebook: Junlge Inc XRP

Thank you for Subscribing!!

#jpmorgan
#XRP
#Retire

XRP

• Mike Smith says:

Are you telling me that JP Morgan doesn't know about crypto and they need to do their own homework which will land them where we are now with xrp? People who run the world essentially don't know about a new asset? These people are fully aware of cryptocurrency and blockchain. There's no doubt about it. They're just finally getting in because jumping in sooner would have given it validity. Enabled them to milk the system more. They know all about cryptocurrency.

This coin can only be used between the JPM Coin and it's own customers.
    If the coin is owned by a bank, well then that makes it centralised.
    All banks around the world put aside competitive and geopolitical differences, adopt the same digital asset, agree on its rules, and harmoniously govern its usage. Fat chance.
      An even bigger problem with the “utility settlement coin” is it seems it’ll be backed by a basket of currencies. Once backed by cash, it’s no longer an asset; it’s a liability. Trading liabilities then ultimately requires moving cash across borders, re-creating today’s system but adding more friction!

Banks need an independent digital asset.
    So let's close this argument with this!

If every major bank launches their own coin, we come to the same or even worse outcome: the more fragmented the market, the more friction, delays and hassle for the customers and everyday business. Which is exactly what XRP aims to solve and which is exactly the reason why JPM Coin might be a paradoxical boost for XRP.

• Peter Vas says:

He is the biggest liar ever JPMORGAN said all cryptocurrencies are a scam…how can his customers trust him…what a dirt bag…

• Yeah they’re coming but not for ducking scam companies like Xrp ripple.. ripple is a fucking scam.. mark my words ceo will go to jail and founder

• Mike Smith says:

I called Chuck-E-Cheese to ask them if they would accept the JP Morgan coin in their machines and the manager replied, we don't accept that shitcoin! 😂

• OF! says:

Bravo !!! 😎😎😎👍👍👍👍

• Gogogo says:

Quant allows jpm token/quorum to opperate on many blockchains.

• smoky e says:

I hold xrp…but will not be adding any more…let's see what happens…but this is not good news for xrp…hope I'm wrong.

• smoky e says:

Advancements…more like competition .

• J Sharp says:

jungle, youre a grade A BADASS. I think that even if xrp went down to 3 cents you would still be putting in work preaching the XRP gospel. hats off to you, sir.

• Gideon says:

JP morgan is creating his own crypto, nothing to do with xrp.

• Shiest says:

Little surprised at the lack of bull run after this announcement. We'll see

• E W says:

Hit men for hire!!! Another classic line from Jungle!

• Ripple is fucked boys. You think banks are going to use XRP over JP Morgan Coin? Fuck no. You going to eat Kellogg's Rice Krispies or Walmart’s Crispie Rice?

• Ross Lusby says:

If such a large corrupt (BAILOUT) company like jp Morgan is getting involved you know there will be a massive future, as these dogs make and create the rules.

• Mo Korim says:

As predicted long ago, as the worlds financial sytems are becoming digitalised, every bank, financial institution, corporation, and many businesses eventually have their own coin coin. That means potentially millions of coins. JP Morgan will go down as one of the first of many to officially adopt this new type of technology. Do you really think Goldman Sachs will accept the jpm coin as payment? Before yesterday we assumed that banks and financial institutions within the same country would just use fiat to transact between one another, but now they are developing their own coin, there will need to be a bridge asset even for transactions within the same nation. This is huge! You know where I'm going with this……

Xrp baby

• I can see all the weak hands fearing, yeah go sell, your not build for this. I'm glad this news is causing a lot of people to fear, please sell because your not build for this, your weak, and you do not deserve the benefits of xrp. And if you feel offended by of this comment, then good, kick rock and go sell your 30 xrp coin and buy a rope because when you sell your shit your going to want to hang yourself later. Now that's something to fear, and No apology if your offended cause you weak minded anyway and your an insult and a joke to the real investors.

• Ru Kun says:

So It Begins! The USD mountain was the JP coin!

• Lamont Hyatt says:

🎢 buying cheap is great 👍 ,XRP 30 cent, I need more time.⏲

• LoveTech says:

JPMORON’s coin is just a digital dollar people. Don’t be scared. XRP can bridge these type of coins around the world, in seconds.

• PH dJ says:

I do believe that all should widen the focus; opportunity lies not only in the United States with JP Morgan and/or SEC and/or Coinbase …. even better: at this very moment the most important chances are elsewhere, in Asia, where most if not all exciting things happen for Ripple and XRP … there's a reason why Ripple has (had) its focus on that area of the World.

• Good Job Jungle Inc . . . . .

• Chris Dags says:

It's over. No one will use XRP now the big boys have their own coin

• Neo Plasma says:

Doesn’t get more legit than this boys

• Your right …..Mostly. Banks & Govts around the world are all in on Crypto…. But it’s because they know it’s a life line for Banking and money …. if they don’t evolve with this new way of thinking and dealing with money flow, they will be extinct like the dinosaurs…. follow the money not the FUD as we always say as fans of XRP … The dam is fit to burst its banks …. and can’t hold the flow much longer …. literally 2-3 months tops if not sooner … JP Morgan are the first … SBI soon to follow ???

• samuel brown says:

Thanks for your great, informative and interesting videos. I'm enjoying them a lot. Everyone is scared and I’m over here staring at these discounts and beating off,I'm so damn excited. I’ve been waiting for this for months. Absolutely there's no room for emotions in this game, Buy the dip and trade. It's that simple. Christmas came early, As the price continues to drop as I hope it does, I will continue to buy more of this. I do not believe crypto is going to zero. I do believe at some point when the recovery starts and the bull market starts there is going to be a massive upswing in the price and people will look back at this time and these prices and be shocked at how little they could have bought a lot of what they sold out of panic , I have been trading with Lloyd’s Excellent strategy and I have been getting the best from it ever since my 8 months in contact with him, you don’t have to wait for an Upswing before making profits, you will end up loosing if you don’t find a way out on time,Trading Is the only way out Now, why we wait on the better days ahead of us. I am spreading this for those who have issues in turning in consistent profit in the crypto space. You can contact him on Gmail(lloydgarcia824@gmailcom)

“This is a huge slap in the face for Ripple,’’ said Shaughnessy. “Ripple’s target market is cross-border payments and remittances and now JPMorgan’s effort is a direct threat.’’

• 1Ruff Rican says:

Confused I thought these big banks were gonna come in and use xrp not create a new token to be used. Like the digital global currency.

• Magnum4orce says:

Anyone else freaking sick of the Danny Devito commercials

• I bet those ASS//// are buying XRP under the table. I would never trust him.

• Darrick Cox says:

LET ALL THE BANKS MAKE THERE COINS
    TO USE OUR NETWORK ***😎

• Fiel Paner says:

Holding strong, no fear! Just religiously, automated buy twice a month, money that u can afford to lose, not for weak heart, no fear #xrpstrong

• vanwes1 says:

Well thought out and well delivered. I agree that the true value of JPM coin is to bring much need regulator clarity to this space. Is JPM coin a security? It's used in cross boarder payments. So the biggest value here is that it will force governments to give clarity to our space and that will lead to institutional investment sometime this year. Once again amazing work Jungle my man!!!!

• Let that prick make his own coin he's actually doing us a favor..

• Ced Richard says:

JPM coin isn’t even a crypto currency 😂😂😂. The real crap 💩 coin! XRP is the standard!

• Dave Glenn says:

JPmorgan coin is just a digital version of USD so useless. XRP moon 😄

• Dear jungle ink,
    My company will working with corda, jpm is a partner with them and also ripple is partner. The my opnion is that jpm will increase xrp volume becouse using corda for tansaction, so using xrp. Sorry for any mistake.my english is little bud. We are a little italian company