Incurance is Ripple XRP: BearableGuy123 – February 14 Relevancy, Mic Drop, Cory Johnson? Wait For It… insurance car insurance home insurance in islam insurance europe

How to make money from Ripple XRP: BearableGuy123 – February 14 Relevancy, Mic Drop, Cory Johnson? Wait For It…

BUY A Ledger Nano S To Keep Your Crypto Safe!

XRP T-Shirts For Sale!

OPEN An Account With BINANCE!

——————————————————————————

Donate to the Channel XRP:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
TAG: 106257285

Donate to the Channel BTC:
1BjPLyNgSyuxF19UrFCKVKbsBKuJmHWRUN

Donate to the Channel ETH:
0xd22e542cb7486b989e104c3db2d27865b361a507

——————————————————————————

PLEASE NOTE:

I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THIS VIDEO REFLECTS MY OPINION ONLY. IT IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING YOUR MONEY.

——————————————————————————

Resources:

BearableGuy123’s Twitter:

Cory Johnson Out As Ripple’s Chief Market Strategist

Cory Johnson Out As Ripple’s Chief Market Strategist

BearableGuy123’s IMGUR Image:

View post on imgur.com

Photo Credit:

XRP

• Pops Febus says:

"Go play with your favorite toy in the corner over there" 🤣

• Kris Scooch says:

Working money, thamk you for the excellent video. I have a thought, which may be off base, but how do you feel of the possibilty of the sec declaring xrp a security to help the banks? We know the banks have the in with sec and they dont want ripple or xrp to succeed. I feel like this would be the only way to hurt xrp holders. We all know banks are crooked…just throwing it out there. Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

• did some research, apparently here in Canada 50% of gains are taxed with annual income, so don't cash out all at once!

• I'd rather play with my toy then listen to this nonsensical dribble about a bear. Stretch Armstrong has never done me wrong like that. He loves it when I rub the lotion on his skin. That way he doesn't get the hose again. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPURPLEELEPHANTSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Batazarjudah says:

Congrats and thanks for the content

• RUwatching says:

The firing of Cory Johnson has left me wondering what really is behind this move and not just the vague response of "due to market conditions" more to this then all you tubers making excuses for the firing to which you have no clue as the real reason and another thing that bothers me when some youtubers are saying its not about the price its about the technology , huh ??????????? as a investor its always about the price im here to make money , the tech is for the company . to many children in this space :/

• Arysta says:

I always wonder why BG123 likes CKJ so much. I find him really hard to watch. I know he has info in his head, and I appreciate his enthusiasm, but he's so long-winded, sputtering, and annoying.

• The TechGeek says:

I'm going to win that Ledger Nano S. It's going to be awesome

• Congrats on reaching 16K!! Love your channel. Keep up the good work!!!!

• XtRemePower says:

BG fading and dropping mic, could he be C.Johnson?

• I'll do you a favor and demonotize your channel.

• Malibu 340 says:

So I checked the price. Hmmmm maybe the JPM coin is bad news for XRP

• There send in 10 reports enjoy poverty.

• We'll BG certainly blew the 14th prediction everyone was gushing about earlier, saying, "How did he know!?" News flash, he doesn't know, anything, that's why nothing happened… Duh! He's a kid on his mom's computer with a paint program, guessing like the rest of us and you clowns made him your prophet; freaking hilarious. YouTubers using BG for clicks is disgraceful.

• Big love to your channel man well done!

• Jacki33 says:

Every major bank will have it's own Digital currency. Whippty dooo!!! No threat to xrp and 🖕to Jamie Dimon. 🤣👊

• Cory Johnson=bearableguy? His market strategy involved dropping riddles, but now he is done(got let go?)

• @Horraphi79 please I want one ☝🏽 nano ledger 📒 S

• The price of XRP has been stagnant for the past few months. With the recent introduction of the JPM cryptocoin which is also a threat to XRP, my confidence level in XRP start to diminish. It must show signs of recovery soon.

• Juan Bustos says:

As an xrp holder, thanks for your work on educating the people about xrp and the crypto world. Great video. Cheers!!

• strange coincidence that he goes dark when Cory Johnson goes silent… eh?

• James Akano says:

I don't understand the bearableguy hate. If you have negative hate towards bearableguy then you have underlying issues, maybe you had childhood trauma with bears or cartoons, whatever the case, actual negativity and hatred is deeper self issues, to resolve these issues you need to ask yourself, how do I feel when I see bearableguy or hear someone talk about bearableguy, then once you establish the feeling, whether it's hatred or fear, you need to ask yourself, why do I feel like this, go deep and be honest to yourself, once you have this established, it should release you of the feelings you have for bearableguy. At the end of the day he's just a bearableguy that puts out riddles, it doesn't change anything, you're still invested in XRP, just see it for what it is or ignore it. Be self aware with your emotions and concentrate on the bigger picture and enjoy the journey, with or without a bear cartoon.

• I love the BG123 stuff, take it for what it is. A bit of fun, a laugh and puzzles. If you really invest your money in XRP because of what a cartoon bear says maybe you need to look at what it can actually do. The time will come, we don’t need a BG123 to know that..

• Reg Dwight says:

YAWN. Pure nonsense. Unsubbed! Thanks for making it easy.

• Robert Parks says:

I don't need your ledger but I love and need your content! Keep up the awesome work brotha!

• Excellent video again. People have noticed that on xrpcharts.ripple.com for the past few hours the all Volume Stats are disconnected, could that be the dark room/picture with the small candle to the left?

• ScanLinkV says:

Don't you think BG123 loses all credibility by associating with the CKJ character?

• Devon says:

When you need me but do not want me I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me I must go. Lol

• What if Bearableguy was talking about the JPM coin?

• Cody Hage says:

Hey everyone! I just started my channel. I would greatly appreciate it if you would support me by subscribing. Thank you! 😊

• Onother big question .. Hmm?
    If the price of XRP is 1000$ or more .. You can not sell all your XRP for that price .
    I mean IF the price is 1000$ the Cap Will be hundreds of trillions $ .
    So i now many says dont care about the Cap, so lets ignore the Cap. But If i have 1000 XRP and now wants to sell those for 1000$ / XRP . Somebody must pay 1000$*1000= 1000000$ . Fine !!
    Imagine now everbody gets rich , many Will cash out .. So IF LOT of people ..lets say 60% wants to do an exit! Is there Fiat money enough? Or must the price decrease to meet the amount of Fiat.
    Allso take in the facts that lot of the Fiat is loocked upp in difrent accounts.

Any minds..
    I dont like when people scream 1000$ without a good analysis.

Please give me som contradictory input.

• Will the giveaway be worldwide?

• Josh Doe says:

You XRP people are funny. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! And stop giving these people views because they play off your emotions! NOOO body gets 20 to 1 return, on anything! Unless you shorted the housing market in 2007 😂😘 XRP at BEST will be $2 in 5 years you all are beyond foolish and these people at ripple are taking your money to push their product which makes it a security it absolutely fails the Howie test but I’m sure nooobody on here even knows what that is because you invest you hard earned money on what some guy in a YouTube channel tells you to so he can make his money off view gtfoh!

• jojo padlan says:

Thanks for the info mate… Cheers !!!

• My Channel says:

Whoever invests in the JPM coin deserves what they get.

• XRPi says:

BG123 has been holding a vigil for the death of Ripple fud and the elimination of Cory Johnson

• Mo Korim says:

I don't understand why they are trying to make us sell our xrp. We are such a tiny minority which would have very little effect on them.